Product donations are an important aspect to Garelick Farms’ community involvement. Our product donation program offers Milk, Orange Juice, Water and Fruit Drinks. In order to be considered for a product donation, your organization must meet the requirements listed below. If your organization meets these requirements, you may submit a request for donation via our online Donation Application Form.
We no longer accept e-mail or phone requests for product donations. Management reviews all donation requests. Customer Service will notify you within 7 business days as to whether your request has been approved or denied.
Requirements for Product Donations:
- The organization must be an IRS-qualified 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, a public school with a valid NCES number, or a local organization. All applications are required to provide a valid US Federal Tax ID # or 12 digit NCES number.
- Donation requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the desired pick-up date
- The donated product can only be used to support our primary missions which are Hunger Relief, Kids, Healthy Living and Community Involvement. Please note that the receipt of a product donation does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship of an organization or event. An organization can only state publically that Garelick Farms has made a product donation.
- The donated product cannot be resold.
- Only one donation per organization, per calendar year.
- The recipient of the donated product must have the means to keep the product refrigerated, as to eliminate potential for spoilage.
- Product donations must be picked up between the hours of 9:00 am and 2:30 pm (Mon thru Fri).