Iced Irish Coffee with Vanilla Whipped Cream
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 0 min
- ¾ cup Garelick Farms heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) strong-brewed coffee
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon sugar or firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Garelick Farms half & half or heavy whipping cream
- Ice cubes
- Cocoa or ground cinnamon, if desired
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until frothy. Add sugar and vanilla; continue beating until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Fill tall tumbler or glass with ice cubes; add Irish whiskey to tumbler. Pour coffee over whiskey. Add sugar; stir to combine. Add half & half. Top with whipped cream; dust with cocoa or ground cinnamon, if desired.
Tip: Store extra whipped cream refrigerated in covered container.