Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 20 min
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Garelick Farms milk
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 mini peanut butter cups
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and milk until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- In small bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; gradually whisk in butter and peanut butter mixture until combined and smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until combined. Do not over mix. Spread batter on bottom of prepared pan; arrange mini peanut butter cups in 4 rows of 4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely.